Herb dealer.

Posted on Mar 30, 2009 by e-bro


     

For about 15 years I have wanted to create my own herb garden. I have started cooking up a storm in order to save some money (does it really save money? I feel like I am spending my non-fortune on groceries), so I have positioned myself to set upon this glorious journey. I recently moved into an apartment with a small back porch that receives TONS of sunlight, that is when the sun shows it's face in this dysweathered city. It also came with a cute plant box which contains small succulents. While I'm all for cacti, they're not adding anything to my soup. Today I journeyed to Whole Foods because they have little starter plants for $2.50.  I also procured some of these HerbBallz (best name!) which will occupy the box. Over the next few days I will be embarking on a full court herbaceous press. I will fill this planter and three or four small pots with parsley, chives, thyme, rosemary, basil and tarragon. This makes me infinitely happy. I am happy to share assuming I know you in real life and you're willing to barter. 
For some inspiration here are some websites that may help you figure out the best way to handle this project:

0 Responses to "Herb dealer.":