Project positivity!

Posted on Apr 6, 2009 by e-bro


It is spring time and I don't have a job. I have decided that it's time to partake in every project I can think of all at once. My projects might not line up exactly with yours but perhaps they will provide some ideas on ways in which your free time can become productive and filled with glorious busy work.
1. My passport is about to expire. One morning this week I will take a shower before 3pm and put makeup on. I will go have my passport photos taken and I will renew it. I have noticed that the new means of producing passports has created a washed out effect on the face so I will wear stage makeup like a Rockette.
2. I will defer my student loan. I cannot be paying that crap without a job. Easy.
3. I am cleaning my rugs. I moved in January and have yet to unroll several rugs because they are so gross. Instead of paying someone to professionally clean them, I will beat the living crap out of them with several sticks. Then they'll get vacuumed and arranged.
4. I am going to make curtains. We have french doors that separate the bedroom from the living room and we have out of town guests coming to visit. In order for them to not accidentally see butts, I will borrow a sewing machine from a friend and make something cute. 
5. I am going to organize my books in cute and like-sized stacks. I am going back and forth on whether or not to do this by color. I will probably get sick of it shortly.

Photos of all photo-worthy projects to come. Cross your fingers I don't get bored.

1 comments:

Unknown says:

I want you to dress in your best Kibbutz chic when you beat those carpets, and we want pictures!