Card me.

Posted on Mar 15, 2009 by e-bro


I realized the other day that I was formerly addicted to handing out business cards as a half joke, half tipsy attempt to make tons of friends. Unfortunately, when you don't have a job anymore that effort is challenged by the fact that you don't have any accurate business cards to hand out to people. Random torn up pieces of paper and gum wrappers are not hot, so I decided to order business cards. Have you heard of Vista Print? They like free magic things like business cards. Basically there are 10201010 different designs and you just pay for shipping. I assumed there were other sites where you could make this happen, so just Google "free business cards." You'll be shocked. 
Anyway, thankfully last night I had a social engagement where I found myself the one person with whom I was not intimately acquainted (not like that) and decided to try out my new business card. It was pretty satisfying, not an exact replica for the feeling of confidence that comes with handing out a card associated with an actual job, but close enough!

0 Responses to "Card me.":